Sometimes it is hard to believe that you belong to the community and the world you live in, but know that everything said below is 100% true. Please don’t give up on yourself and remember that:
- You’re worth it.
- You can do it.
- Just be yourself.
- You were born an original, don’t die a copy.
- You’re amazing.
- You have a purpose.
- Standing out makes life meaningful.
- Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”– E. E. Cummings
- “The start is what stops most people.”– Don Shula
- “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.”– John Maxwell
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”– Jim Rohn
- “It is during our failures that we discover our true desire for success.”– Kevin Ngo
- “Show me a person who doesn’t make mistakes and I’ll show you a person who doesn’t do anything.”– Leonard Rubino
- “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” -Napoleon Hill